Tuesday, 1 August 2006
A catch-up on memes.
1. Do you have a photo blog? . . . Nope. Though I've been thinking of starting one, as an easier and more beautiful blog to maintain than this one.
2. How many pets do you own, and what are their names? . . . Three beautiful Burmese cats, Samwise
. Also two deeply boring goldfish called Ken and Otto.
3. How many times a week does the carpet in your house get vacuumed? . . . It depends on how often the cats bring in a bird and how much they spread it around... otherwise, mebbe once a month. I've just cleaned corners of my room which hadn't seen sunlight through their layers of dust in well over four months. Yikes.
4. Which room in your house do you spend the most time in? . . . It's a toss-up between the lounge and my beading room. Lately I haven't spent much time at my computer (in my bedroom) because it's been too damn cold.
5. Have you read any good books lately? . . . I'm currently rereading James Clavell's Shogun
which is rather good.
6. What is your biggest source of news? (Newspaper? Television? Radio? Other?) . . . Only what I hear from my folks, really. I don't follow the news very well; it depresses me.
~ posted by Anna @ 7:12 PM