Friday, 1 July 2005

Friday
Grocery shopping after work, and home by 7:49pm to a cold, dark house. Actually it's not as extremely cold as it was this morning. The cats got all spooked by my entrance in full scooter regalia, including over-trousers which make a horrid zzzzzit zzzzzit noise when I walk. I have turned on the Waifs to keep me company for the time being... not that I feel too lonely, surrounded as I am by three felines bouncing off the walls. :P

"Without her, Ender grew impatient with his own thoughts; they never came to a point, because there was no one to tell them to."

I know how he feels. Or I soon will. Sad to say I'm not very good at being alone, even at home. Nevertheless I hope mother and father dear have a pleasant weekend with the alpacas way over in Stansborough.

I just don't know what to do with myself...


~ posted by Anna @ 8:14 PM
~
----------------