Monday, 30 May 2005

Sunlessday
[transcribed from Sunday night]

Ha! Teach me to blog about thunderstorms during a thunderstorm. I'm in the middle of my post, and the next moment the night lights up outside the window and my computer goes dark, and reboots. It was time to go to bed anyway; and besides, I was doing too much moaning about the poopy weather we've had on my first whole weekend off due to my new timetable. Honestly, I was about to say, 'But I'll stop bitching and enjoy the lightning and thunder!" and I got cut off. Nyah.

Never mind. I've gone and filled my hot water bottle, turned the lights off and stuck my head out the bathroom window to smell the icy fresh ozonated air, and to get flashed at from the utter darkness and rumbled at through the sound of the drumming downpour. Now I have several heat-seeking cats vying for a space in the bed. Tomorrow's Monday, but at least there's a chance of a parcel of (a) mail-order clothing or (b) late, sisterly birthday present arriving. Here's hoping.

Goodnight.
P.S. My hand is cramping up. I hate handwritten diaries.


~ posted by Anna @ 8:11 AM
~
----------------