Tuesday, 16 November 2004

'Twas brillig...
...and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

The crescent moon has been cheering me up as much as it can with its cheshire cat grin. Tonight I've drunk some delicious riesling and got upset over Nothing. You know, the usual nothing, which is everyday everything. It builds up over time and never really goes away. One has to be reminded of all this once in a while, or one will bottle it up and not be true to oneself. If I tried to describe the Nothing it would (a) re-depress me and (b) not come out with any semblance of clarity or sanity. So I'll just say nothing. >:P

My vegherd's pie is in the oven, thanks to a lot of help from Mother my friend, since I was being so hopeless about it. I have put on an extremely feel-good movie: Love Actually, which (as you may know) begins with one of the most wonderful film quotes ever. I can't help but be cheered by it. So I'll seeya.


P.S. The funny thing is, I had a perfectly fine day. Blahety.


~ posted by Anna @ 9:06 PM
~
----------------