Monday, 12 April 2004
1. What do you do for a living?
I'm about to get my first ever job, as a supermarket checkout chick. Wheeeee.
2. What do you like most about your job?
I guess it's good to have more contact with people, shallow as it is. And the job's nice and simple once I get used to it.
3. What do you like least about your job?
Hmmm... don't know yet.
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
Horticultural things... I'd work in a garden centre (nursery) if I had to, but I'd rather have my own horticultural venture somewhere out of the city and suburbs. Ideally I'd like to end up mostly self-sufficient.
~ posted by Anna @ 11:00 AM