Sunday, 21 March 2004

Thursday Threesome
Linkety

What's that you say? 'Tis not Thursday? Ha! I care not a jot. I'm having more bloggy surfy fun tonight than I've had in weeks.

::Blog Design Exchange::

Onesome: Blog: -- How long have you been a member of the blogosphere? ...and from a different angle: how long have you been on the Net?

Been blogging for four months and eighteen days. Couldn't say the length of time I've been on the net with any accuracy. Began chatting first at age sixteen... or was it fifteen?

Twosome: Design-- Do you do your own design work for your site? ...and if not, where are you finding templates you like?

Yup, my designs are my own. I'm moderately proud of them; just enough warm fuzzy feeling to keep me ticking over. ..... Ha! Who am I kidding? I'm thrilled to bits with the meagre designs/skills I've scraped together. :>

Threesome: Exchange-- ...and while we're on the Net, have you ever participated in any of the Net 'exchanges' such as recipes, Christmas ornaments, site exchanges, guest blogging or related things?

Nah, not really the angle I've looked for in my forays into the web.


~ posted by Anna @ 11:18 PM
~
----------------