Friday, 5 March 2004

The Friday Five
Linkety

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Mrs. Bruce, I think.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Difficult to remember. I preferred afternoon cartoons, things like Duck Tales (or any of those similar duck-related shows), and now and then I watched Ahhh! Real Monsters. And oh my... cartoons were so much better when I was teeny. o_O

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Erm... perhaps Sue Battersby, though she was a friend of both myself and my big sister, as she lived just down the street.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

I used to like cocoa puffs (puffed rice), but nowadays I eat hardly any sugar, so my home-made muesli's the best.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

I think I mainly watched TV when I was very young, and then got more interested in chatting and surfing the web in later teenage years.


~ posted by Anna @ 8:28 PM
~
----------------