Saturday, 7 February 2004
Dum di-dee-dum, de dum, de dum!
the friday five
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Rock climbing. Hated it. But the abseiling was good.
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Er... would getting tattooed count as daring? Dad wouldn't approve.
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
Mebbe about 5. I have many daring ambitions, but, sadly, rarely act on them.
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Can't think of nothin'.
5. ... and what's the worst?
I just haven't done enough yet! I suppose the worst would be the humiliation of clinging irrationally to a faux-rock wall, unable to unclench a hand and move, in either direction.
Oh, I must tell you... today in the supermarket I spotted an item for which I'd
certainly never have forseen a need... Amidst the rows of nasty chemical hairdyes there was a pack sporting a picture of an Eastern dude (y'know, the type whom one could easily visualise wearing a turban), and the label "Beard, Mustache & Sideburns". Heeheehee!! Can you imagine a blondie beardy-weirdy? (Sorry, I just love that phrase.) And wouldn't the regrowth look innnteresting? Though it seemed to be all black dye. "For those who aren't satisfied with merely 'black' facial fuzz - yes! - you can now make it BLACK(!)
." ^_^ Oh, the little things, they do make me giggle.
~ posted by Anna @ 5:47 PM