Saturday, 17 January 2004
Another Friday Five
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Err, nothing really - whatever silly parting phrase springs to mind at the time. I reckon it's better to have a personalised message for each email, even if it's something lame.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
We never had the kind of yearbooks with a picture each and quotes and stuff, just a general entire-school yearbook. In a way I'm glad, because it could be scary to reminisce on how I looked and what I'd be quoted as saying from that time.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I don't have a car - I'm not really into them. But if I did, I'd be torn between an aversion to waste even more money on the car, and having a really nifty vanity plate. But all that being said, I have no idea as yet what would be a nifty six-or-seven-letter message.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Perhaps something like...
"To whom are you speaking?
It must be the air -
For I'm not under this dirt:
I have flown elsewhere."
~ posted by Anna @ 11:49 AM