Saturday, 22 November 2003
My first Friday Five
! (So what if it's Saturday?! I only just remembered to do this. ^_^)
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
* Finish updating and uploading all sections of my renovated website, to a decent & functional standard
* Move house!
* Reinstate our cats' happiness in their new home... I hate seeing them like this...
* Read The Return Of The King BEFORE the film, then enjoy the film
* Have a happy Xmas wif family (should be easy, heh heh)
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
* Ice skate, and roller blade
* Play the harp
* Climb trees
* Fly :P
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
* Visit Greece, Alaska, Canada, Hungary, Ireland, and lots of other places
* Buy about a billion cats
* Build a comfortably large organic community/village
* Donate to lots o' charities
* Buy a gyrocopter
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
* Sing, horribly off key
* Listen to Tori
* Watch quality-junky TV and movie DVDs
* Cuddle cats
* Sit in the sun with a good book
~ posted by Anna @ 11:04 PM